Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options.
The office of Laurie Gordon DDS & Associates is very proud to offer you the convenience of online bill pay!
If you haven’t used our online payment feature before, you will need to Visit the Patient Payment Online Portal and register as a new user. Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your account.
Please Note: We will only accept Master Card, Visa and Discover through this payment portal.
Making payments online is easy! Once you have logged into your account the Patient Payment Center will be visible. To complete your payment, just follow these steps: CLICK the picture to the right:
- Under the My Account Box you will choose Make a Payment
- You will be asked to Select Your Dental Provider
- Your Provider Statement Code is:8XYAP6/ Click verify
- Next confirm the Provider
- Once you have confirmed you will be taken to a payment portal
- Enter your Credit Card information, Amount, Patient Name
- Confirm Payment Information
Your Payments will be made immediately and will be posted on the day that they are received. If you wish to have a copy for your records you may print a copy by clicking on the printer icon under Payment History.
We offer many payment options, including cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
*We also offer a discount of 5% for cash payment of amounts over $1000*
For those needing financing on more complex treatment procedures, we are happy to offer no-interest monthly payment plans through Care Credit, which allows interest free payments for up to 1 year. If specific arrangements are needed, please talk to our office staff prior to receiving service.
With Care Credit you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
Online Application: Go to Care Credit and fill out the application
- Receive a decision immediately
- Contact our practice to schedule treatment
LSGDDS is pleased to accept most PPO dental insurance plans. As a courtesy to our patients, we will be happy to file your insurance claim for you. Please understand that your insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. No insurance company covers all dental costs. Some companies pay fixed allowances for certain procedures, and others pay a percentage of the charge.
It usually takes three to six weeks for benefits to be paid. If after 60 days the insurance company has not paid, we ask the patient to pay the balance of their account. We will continue to seek settlement from your insurance company for a reasonable period of time. It may be necessary for the patient to contact their insurance company to expedite payment.